TiO2Mesh™ is a surgical mesh implant specially indicated for repair of soft tissue defects of the abdominal wall and breast reconstruction, where a non-absorbable support material is required.
TiO2Mesh™ implants feature a pure titanium dioxide surface coating to provide excellent biocompatibility. Together with the lightweight character, the large-pored structure and the reduced material surface, TiO2Mesh™ provides improved fibroblastic ingrowth and reduced shrinkage.
Key Features of TiO2Mesh™ include:
- Excellent biocompatibility due to high-purity titanium dioxide surface
- Lightweight mesh structure with only 45 g/m² and a pore size of 3.0mm x 2.8mm
- Laser cut edges to avoid micro-trauma
- Biodynamic stress-strain behaviour with a tensile strength of 55 N/cm
- Self-adhesive effect and optimized handling thanks to a hydrophilic surface coating
- Blue orientation stripes for improved intra-operative handling
TiO2Mesh™ can be used for all common open and laparoscopic techniques of inguinal or incisional hernia repair as well as breast reconstruction.
- Lichtenstein technique
- Transabdominal preperitoneal herniaplastic (TAPP) or
- Total extraperitoneal herniaplastic (TEP) or
- Al procedures of ventral hernia treatment