The Dimanco Dipslide has replaced the lengthy traditional method of testing and is a safe, reliable, economical and fast indicator of the presence of bacteria on surfaces and in liquids.
- Surfaces and liquids can be tested.
- Sampling is fast and easy.
- Does not require a lab or specialised equipment.
- Does not require specialised training or staff.
- Slides are incubated and read in a sealed tube, eliminating contamination hazards.
- Cost effective alternative to sending samples to an external lab.
- Get your results much faster.
Supplied ready-to-use, the slide can be used on site. Sampling takes just a few seconds. The results are easily read after just 24 – 48 hours and the appropriate remedial action can then be taken.