QBC STAR™ Centrifugal Haematology
The QBC STAR™ Centrifugal Haematology System employs innovative dry haematology technology, meaning that all of the reagents needed to perform a CBC test with the QBC STAR System are contained in the QBC STAR Tube.
• Ready to use in under 30 seconds
• Full set of 9 Parameter result in 4.5 minutes
• No Liquid reagents, so no disposal of Biohazardous chemicals
• Bench top size and easily portability
• Easy to use, with “One Button” operation
• Venous or capillary samples.
• Small sample volume
• Fully automated CBC analysis. Haematocrit, Haemoglobin, MCHC (mean corpuscular haemoglobin concentration), Platelet count, White Blood Cell count, Granulocyte count & percentage, and Lymphocyte/Monocyte count & percentage.