AccuVein is a global leader in vein illumination with thousands of facilities around the world using AccuVein’s award winning, portable vein illumination device.
The AccuVein AV500 digitally displays a map of the vasculature on the surface of the skin in real time, allowing clinicians to verify vein patency and avoid valves or bifurcations. It is handheld and lightweight and easily converts to hands-free with the use of optional wheeled or fixed stands.
The medical grade design allows the device to be easily wiped clean, bagged for use in isolation, and does not require calibration. It can be held in any direction above the vein being viewed.
More effective venipuncture procedures with less patient discomfort result in higher patient satisfaction, making it clear why many facilities have chosen to incorporate AccuVein into their standard of care.
- Increased first attempt success
- Assist in locating valves and bifurcations
- Non-contact – avoiding cross contamination
- Handheld with handsfree options available
- Lightweight and durable handpiece
- Easy to learn and use
- Centre line accuracy to the width of a human hair
- Detect veins up to 10 mm deep
- Particularly useful in paediatric, obese, elderly, oncology and dark skinned patients
AccuVein AV500 can save costs via:
- Avoidance of escalation to PICC/Central lines
- Time saving and improved efficiencies
ACCUVEIN is a trademark of AccuVein Inc.