Megasphora and Pectinatis - brewMAP
Game-changing suite of detection tools
Sample to results in under 3 hours – empowering a proactive approach to quality at your brewery
brewMAP is the only Megasphaera and Pectinatus detection tool with proven accuracy, unmatched ease of use and quantitative testing data available in less than 3 hours from sample collection – providing actionable response to the threat of these damaging bacteria.
Invisible Sentinel’s brew products are powered by Veriflow® - a game-changing platform technology that combines proven diagnostic principles for microbial detection and innovative, first-in-class scientific approaches. Veriflow technology offers unparalleled performance with no compromise in ease-of-use or affordability.
The Veriflow system is comprised of a small customized thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes, and proprietary buffers. Semi-quantitative test results are obtained in less than 3 hours via hand-held cassette, and quantitative results can be tracked, stored, and exported via the Veriflow Reader.
Speed, accuracy and sensitivity
Veriflow technology is AOAC International Certified for foodborne pathogen detection. The brew suite of products was developed specifically for the brewing industry and has been validated and implemented by a variety of award-winning, quality-centric breweries around the world.
- Accurate, sensitive and specific to Megasphaera and Pectinatus microbes that are challenging to detect through traditional testing methods
- Specific to Megasphaera and Pectinatus species known to pose a threat to beer quality
- No enrichment required, so results available same day
Simple and cost-efficient deployment
brewPAL is ideally suited for both high volume and craft brewers – with a modest capital investment and affordable per-test cost. Sample collection and prep is simple, and can be completed by brewing staff with minimal training.
- Results in under 3 hours versus 3-4 days with traditional methods
- Ideally suited for both high volume and craft brewers
- Sample collection can be completed by brewery staff with minimal training
- Eliminates the challenges associated with culturing these strictly anaerobic microbes
Ensure the integrity of your brand
The Veriflow system is ideally suited for onsite detection of spoilage organisms at any stage of production and in any style of beer.
- Prevent processing, bottling, and shipping at risk
- Allows traceability to the point of contamination
- Reduces the risk of further contamination
- Protects against recall of tainted beer