Lactobascillus and Pediococcus - brewPAL
brewPAL - powered by Veriflow (Pediococcus and Lactobacillus) test kits deliver a new, ultra sensitive and user-friendly class of diagnostics to the brewing industry. The patented technology allows for the sensitivity of real-time PCR tests, but with the ease of use associated with flow-based assays. The result is an effective and rapid system that minimises sample preparation, speeds time to results, and provides easy to interpret data for the end user.
brewPAL can be used to analyse in-process beer for Pediococcus and Lactobacillus from post-boil to bottling. These organisms present a challenge to brewers since they enter the brewery on raw materials such as grain and can produce lactic acid, altering the taste and aroma of finished product.
Veriflow® brewPAL™ Advantages:
- Under 3 hours to results. Veriflow® brewPAL™ technology provides same-day actionable information.
- Assay is specific for strains of Pediococcus and Lactobacillus associated with beer spoilage.
Ease of Use
- Quick and easy sample preparation relieves need for highly trained personnel to run the system.
- Veriflow® technology provides the brewing industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market.
- Capital efficient molecular platform with small equipment footprint allows for easy deployment.