HaemoCer PLUS™ is an absorbable, plant based, haemostatic agent for treatment of diffuse and local bleeding during surgical procedures.
Upon contact with blood HaemoCer PLUS™ particles rapidly absorb water from blood forming a gelled matrix and enhancing the natural clotting cascade. The result is a mechanical barrier with the bleeding tissue. HaemoCer PLUS™ particles are readily dissolved by saline irrigation and are totally absorbed within several days.
HaemoCer™ PLUS APH exhibits all the key features required by surgical professionals, namely:
- Contains no animal or human components
- Normally complete resorption
- Rapid resorption minimizes risks of foreign body reaction and granuloma formation
- Reduction of homologous transfusions and blood donations
- Support and product trainings
- Compact packaging reducing storage volume
- Rapid off-the-shelf deployment, no special storage or defrosting