VinoBRETT - powered by Veriflow delivers a new, ultra sensitive and user-friendly class of diagnostics to the wine industry. The patented technology allows for the sensitivity of real-time PCR tests, but with the ease of use associated with flow-based assays. The result is an effective and rapid system that minimises sample preparation, speeds time to results, and provides easy to interpret data for the end user.
VinoBRETTT can be used for the analysis of Brettanomyces bruxellensis levels from fermentation products. Brettanomyces bruxellensis is a commonly occurring organism in the brewing and wine industries that can alter the taste and aroma of finished product.
- Under 4 hours to results. Veriflow® provides same-day actionable information
Ease of use
- Quick and easy sample preparation. Cumbersome DNA extraction is not required.
- Small equipment footprint allows for easy deployment.
- Veriflow® provides the fermentation industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market.
- Capital efficient molecular platform with no service contracts.