PCR Testing - Verifllow
Veriflow® Campylobacter (CA) represents a new,ultra sensitive and user-friendly class of diagnostics: Molecular Flow-Based Detection.
The patented vertical flow technology allows for the sensitivity of real-time PCR tests, but with the ease of use associated with lateral flow assays. The result is an effective and rapid system that minimizes sample preparation, speeds time to results, and provides easy to interpret data for the end user.
Veriflow® CA can be used for the presumptive and qualitative detection of Campylobacter species chicken carcass rinsates with a simplified sample enrichment. Alternative grossly contaminated carcass rinsates can be tested without enrichment. The Veriflow® CA system eliminates the need for gel electrophoresis or fluorophore based detection of target amplification, and does not require complex data analysis. Veriflow® CA is the next generation in powerful diagnostic tools to help manufacturers and government regulators keep the global food supply safe.
QUICK AND EASY
- Reduces a traditional 72 hour detection time to ONLY 24 hours
- NO microaerobic chamber required
- NO DNA purification required
- Small volume 1-step enrichment for chicken carcass rinsates
- Targets a specific gene marker in Campylobacter that can detect as few as
- 5,000 CFU/ml of sample
- SUPERIOR INCLUSIVITY AND EXCLUSIVITY
- 100% inclusivity rate
- 100% exclusivity rate
AFFORDABLE AND ECONOMICAL
- Compact thermocycler greatly reduces equipment footprint
- Elimination of complex systems reduces costs by as much as 25% without
- sacrificing operational efficiency and accuracy
- Ease of use relieves need for highly trained professionals to run the system